Returns and exchanges are graciously dealt with on a case by case basis, we pride ourselves in handpicking high quality unique crystals for you, if you’re dissatisfied within 24hrs of receiving your parcel please feel free to contact us via email ~ firstname.lastname@example.org (All jewellery is not exchangeable for health regulations)
- All sales are final, please read all listings descriptions carefully, the measurements for all crystals and jewellery are included in the product detailed descriptions. All stock specimens are photographed extensively in different light sources to best display natural accurate representation of it. We do not refund shipping costs. We do not refund on change of mind.
MothWood Crystals are natural minerals and crystals, each beautifully unique in pattern and crystalline composure found from the earth; therefore no two will ever be the same. Please be aware as natural objects appearances can vary and they may contain tiny fissures, pits and natural ‘imperfections’. Please expect to find inclusions and beautiful markings within the crystal itself.
Returns and exchanges are not accepted based on crystal characteristics, or on change of mind. Please be aware that our products are of a natural condition sometimes hand cut or carved so they will never be completely ‘perfect’.
- We comply with Refund Policy of Australia Fair Trading WA. Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee, for example, if you:
- Changed your mind
- Ordered the wrong product
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere.
- Damaged the product by misusing it –
Accidental dropping /breaking soiling the product whilst in customers care. (For example, washed crystals not recommended to contact water.) MothWood Crystals hold no responsibly for how the consumer chooses to care/use crystals once left our premises. Please do your own research on how to care/handle and safely clean your crystals/minerals.
- Used the product for a very long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
- ALL SALE items are final and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
- If your order is damaged during post ~
We do not Refund or Replace/Exchange items/crystals or postage costs of items broken or damaged whilst in care of Australia Post. Unfortunately however you are responsible for making a claim at your local post office if in the unlikely event your parcel is broken or damaged in transit, within a timely manner. MothWood Crystals takes great care in packaging each and every parcel we send out, with sufficient padding and protection, all items/crystals are hand checked and are tested for integrity/condition before sending. MothWood Crystals assumes no responsibility for items lost/stolen from receiver’s premises, all parcels are sent tracked to ensure safe trackable delivery.
We’re happy to help assist you in questions on the lodgement for a claim please email us or for further information on how to claim directly through Australia post via this link https://auspost.com.au/receiving/missing-damaged-or-delayed-items/compensation
Reproduction, plagiarism, distribution and republication and/or transmission of any material within this website are prohibited and will not be tolerated , unless prior written consent of MothWood & MothWood Crystals has been obtained. MothWood Crystals website images/logos/text/videos/audios (unless accredited to another source) are owned by the Company or its licensors and are protected by Australian and international laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property or proprietary rights.